Hello, and welcome to the LKJ Writer's Forum! We're glad to have you here, and we look forward to getting to know you and your writing.
Before you get started, here are just a few basic rules and guidelines that we expect everyone here to follow.
1) The Golden Rule: Don't be a jerk.
2) We have and will have writers here of every race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, whatever. Derogatory or offensive language directed toward any other writer will simply not be tolerated. You might get one warning, or you might not. I expect everyone to behave like civilized adults, basically.
3) Speaking of adults... Be over 18 to write here. We may not ever have truly explicit writing shared, but we want to be safe in case someone chooses to share something that isn't appropriate for younger writers.
4) Back to the civilized adult thing. Writers here will be at every stage of their careers. New to veteran, hobbyist to publishing. Keep it civil and constructive. It's okay to offer advice and critique, it's why we're here, but keep it civil and constructive.
5) New members to the forum will have their initial posts moderated for safety and all that, so don't worry if posts don't show up immediately.
6) If you post in a share/ad forum, to share a book for sale or a service, don't spam the board! Be respectful of others and keep your ad threads to one. You can do separate posts in the same thread for separate books/services, but don't post a thread for each. And don't bump it over and over if people aren't responding. Don't make us bump you.
And that's it! Now, go forth, chat, share, critique, and be writers!
This is the place for all your basic chatting. It can be about books and writing, or basic getting-to-know-you stuff.
1 post • Page 1 of 1